The advantages of the Aluminum PCB include the following 8 points
1. Heat dissipation: High temperatures can cause serious damage to electronic equipment, so it is wise to use materials that help heat dissipation. In fact, aluminum can transfer heat from important components, thereby minimizing its harmful effects on circuit boards;
2. Environmental protection: Aluminum is non-toxic and can be recycled. Due to the ease of assembly, the use of aluminum also helps to save energy. For PCB suppliers, the use of this metal helps keep the planet healthy;
3. Lightweight: Aluminum has incredible durability and is an amazingly light metal. Aluminum increases strength and elasticity without adding any additional weight;
4. Higher durability: Aluminum provides strength and durability for products that ceramic or glass fiber substrates cannot provide. Aluminum is a solid substrate that can reduce accidental damage during manufacturing, handling, and daily use.
The Application of aluminum substrate PCB
1. Audio equipment: input and output amplifiers, balanced amplifiers, audio amplifiers, preamplifiers, power amplifiers;
2. Power supply: switching regulator, DC/AC converter, SW regulator, etc.;
3. Communication electronic equipment: high-frequency amplifier, filter equipment, transmitting circuit;
4. Office automation equipment: motor drive, etc.;
5. Automobile: electronic regulator, igniter, power controller, etc.;
6. Computer: CPU board, floppy disk drive, power supply equipment, etc.;
7. Power module: inverter, solid state relay, rectifier bridge;
8. Lamps and lighting: With the advocacy and promotion of energy-saving lamps, various colored energy-saving LED lamps are welcomed by the market, and aluminum PCBs for LED lamps have also begun to be used on a large scale.